Web only This content is for the web version of Dawn of the Dragons → Go to the mobile version of this page

Violet Storm Magic

Attacks by any raid member have a 5% chance to deal 90% damage; Extra 5% damage for each unique piece of Violet Knight set owned
Violet storm
A rain of violet arrows may look beautiful as it cascades down from the heavens. However, the loveliness is rather ephemeral for those caught under it.
Obtained By:

Planet CoinLimited Time Item 06/05/13 - 20/05/13 for 25Planet Coin Planet Coins

Part of Violet Knight Set
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.