- A monstrous army is razing the land in the name of their mysterious Queen. Can you enter their stronghold and halt their march of terror?
The Nightmare Queen's Horde is the sixth Campaign to be released.
This Campaign contains 20 nodes.
- Normal - 120 hour time limit
- Hard - 96 hour time limit
Upon summoning a campaign you'll get an option to add additional challenges to the campaign for additional bonuses
- Speed Run: -50% overall campaign length
- Bonus: +20% Guild Reputation (Not guild experience) earned upon campaign victory
- Hailstorm: all nodes have +1 prefix
- Bonus: +20% Guild Experience (Not personal guild reputation) earned upon campaign victory
- Fatigued: -45% player damage in campaigns
More than one prefix can appear on a raid
- Chilling (effect: chance to freeze your buttons for few seconds, disrupts long clicks)
- Cursing (Effect: Chance to add one of the following curses (can stack)) Will follow you from node to node.
- Ethereal - Disables crits
- Frighten Mount - Mount procs do 0 damage (Crit mounts still work)
- Intimidate - Decreases player damage by 25%
- Regenerating (effect: raid health grows 1% of total raid health every 10 mins, starts when health drops below 50% first time)
- Trample - Randomly does 10x damage to player
- Vengeful: [Class] (Effect: Members of named class (e.g. Voidwalker, Luminary) do 20% less damage)
- Vulnerable: [Class] - Players of this class do 20% more damage to node
- Nightmare Queen's Marks
- Guild Tokens
- Ogre Heart (Final boss node)
- Orc Hand (Final boss node)
- Goblin Skull (Final boss node)
Final loot is 24 slots, each containing 6 Nightmare Queen's Marks or 1 Fear Venom.
- Fear Venom (all non-25man nodes and Final Loot)
- Trance Raider Set (50 and 75 man regular)
- Coppin the Mercenary (50 man only?)
- Queenslayers (75 man only?)
- Orc Defector (50 and 75 man)
- Trance Spider (Final Loot, Fatigued only?)
|Bad Dream||Complete The Nightmare Queen's Horde.|
|Lucid Dreaming||Complete The Nightmare Queen's Horde with any challenge.|
|No Time for Nightmares||Complete The Nightmare Queen's Horde Speed Run challenge.|
|Tossing and Turning||Complete The Nightmare Queen's Horde Fatigue challenge.|
|Astraphobia||Complete The Nightmare Queen's Horde Hailstorm challenge.|
|Kick the Hive||Defeat a Rare Spawn in The Nightmare Queen's Horde.|