- The seas churn and the world shudders as ancient symbols are drawn and foul words are uttered.
Terrible Tides is the thirteenth Campaign to be released.
This Campaign contains 20 nodes.
- Normal - 120 hour time limit
- Hard - 96 hour time limit
Upon summoning a campaign you'll get an option to add additional challenges to the campaign for additional bonuses
- Speed Run: -50% overall campaign length
- Bonus: +20% Guild Reputation (Not guild experience) earned upon campaign victory
- Hailstorm: all nodes have +1 prefix
- Bonus: +20% Guild Experience (Not personal guild reputation) earned upon campaign victory
- Fatigued: -45% player damage in campaigns
Two prefix will appear on each raid.
- Chilling (effect: chance to freeze your buttons for few seconds, disrupts long clicks)
- Cursing (Effect: Chance to add one of the following curses (can stack)) Will follow you from node to node.
- Ethereal - Disables crits
- Frighten Mount - Mount procs do 0 damage (Crit mounts still work)
- Intimidate - Decreases player damage by 25%
- Regenerating (effect: raid health grows 1% of total raid health every 10 mins, starts when health drops below 50% first time)
- Trample - Randomly does 10x damage to player
- Vengeful: [Class] (Effect: Members of named class (e.g. Voidwalker, Luminary) do 20% less damage)
- Vulnerable: [Class] - Players of this class do 20% more damage to node
- Deep Sea Skirmisher set (Normal and hard)
- Deep Sea Vanguard set (crafted)
- Choker of the Kraken (Boss: Terror)
- Brown Shattered Blade Fragments (Boss: Terror)
- Kraken's Maw (Rare Spawn)
- Crelabis Saltlung (Rare Spawn)
- Spell in a Bottle (Boss: Sorcerer)
- Sharktooth Ballista (Rare Spawn)
- Saltlung Charms (Boss: Sorcerer)
- Typhoon (Boss: Terror)
- Frog-Men Soldier Slaves Essence (Boss: Sorcerer)
- Final loot is 12 slots, each containing 32 Conch Shells
- Final loot is 24 slots, each containing 64 Conch Shells
- Red Conch Shell (Boss: Sorcerer)
|Turn of the Tide||Complete Terrible Tides.|
|Deep End||Complete Terrible Tides with any challenge.|
|Flood Warning||Complete Terrible Tides Speed Run challenge.|
|Dead Man's Float||Complete Terrible Tides Fatigue challenge.|
|Iceberg||Complete Terrible Tides Hailstorm challenge.|
|Ancient Enemy||Defeat a Rare Spawn in Terrible Tides.|