Web only This content is currently only available on the web version of Dawn of the Dragons
Sala Blazewind General
Legion damage: 14900

Duel power: 3417
Attack: 6750
Defense: 3500
Race shadow elf Shadow Elf
Trans16 Any
Source intellect Intellect
Succumb to Flame: 10% chance to deal 72,500 damage; Extra 30% damage against Winter raids; Gains 30 Attack and Defense for every Incinerated Soldier owned; Provides a 60% Legion Special Power Bonus while in the Charred March legion

Sala blazewind general
"YOU... ARE... WORTHY OF MY... GIFT. HENCEFORTH YOU... WILL BE SALA BLAZEWIND... FORGE YOUR... OWN FUTURE. INCINERATE THE... SHACKLES OF YOUR... SOCIETY!" And with those words, Sala was engulfed in a blaze of fire. She screamed out in pain, but the pain was a fleeting sensation and once it passed it was replaced with a strange sense of serenity. She felt no pain, and her anger was no longer in control of her, but she of it.

She looked down at her arms. Her shadowy magic had been replaced with flame and she could feel the great beast's gift running through her body. She reached out with her senses and could feel the souls of her troops escaping the room. She focused on those spirits and screamed out, "NO! I did not give you my leave! Return to me!"

Obtained By:

Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018 for 30Planet Coin