FANDOM


Web only This content is currently only available on the web version of Dawn of the Dragons
Dune Stalker set is a set of 9 Mythic items. Planet CoinExpeditions September 2018 New Item Pack

The Set

Name Att Def AV Per Ability Obtained
Dune Stalker's Venomlash Dune Stalker's Venomlash 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Deathbite Dune Stalker's Deathbite 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Cover Dune Stalker's Cover 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Chest Dune Stalker's Chest 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Gloves Dune Stalker's Gloves 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Pants Dune Stalker's Pants 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Boots Dune Stalker's Boots 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Band Dune Stalker's Band 6000 5000 7250 5000 Desert's Kiss: 10% chance to deal 28% damage against Elite raids; Extra 5% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 2,500; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalker's Sandbarb Dune Stalker's Sandbarb 7980 6650 9643 6650 Desert's Kiss: 15% chance to deal 900% damage against Elite raids; Extra 220% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Increases Player's Attack, Defense and Perception by 5,000; Increases critical hit chance against Elite raids by 1%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Stalkers Dune Stalkers 29 Generals: 2 Ranged, 2 Intellect, 25 Any
80 Troops: 20 Ranged, 20 Special (Attribute), 40 Any
25 Armaments: 7 Relic, 9 Siege, 9 Support
Power Bonus: 320%, +900% vs Elite
Venom's Catalyst: 11% chance to deal 500,000 damage; Extra 20,000 damage for each Special (Attribute) troop in the active legion; Extra 500,000 damage against Elite raids
Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Azir Sandstorm Azir Sandstorm 6500 3500 7375 Harbinger of Sand: 15% chance to deal 150,000 damage; Extra 8% damage against Elite raids; Extra 2% damage against Elite raids for each unique piece of Dune Stalker set owned; Gains 30 Attack and Defense for each Dune Amalgamation owned; Provides a Legion Special Power Bonus of 50% while in the Dune Stalkers legion Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Amalgamation Dune Amalgamation 650 650 813 Gains 33 Attack and Defense for each Dune Amalgamation in the active legion; Increases Player's Attack and Defense against Elite raids by 900; Provides a 5% Legion Special Power Bonus while in the Dune Stalkers legion Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018
Dune Tears Dune Tears Attacks by any raid member have a 25% chance to deal 75% damage; Extra 200% damage against Elite raids; Extra 16% damage against Elite raids for each piece of Dune Stalker set owned Planet CoinExpeditions New Item Pack September 2018


Full Set Bonus

Stat Bonus
Attack 55980
Defense 46650
Perception 46650
Health none
Energy none
Stamina none
Honor none
PVP Bonus
Power none
Damage none
Deflect none
Colosseum Power
Tank
63444
Melee
65310
Ranged
68109
Healer
62511
Raid Attack Value: 67642.5
Duel Power: 44000



Lore

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.