FANDOM


Web only This content is currently only available on the web version of Dawn of the Dragons
Devouring Pyre set is a set of 10 Mythic items. Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018

The Set

Name Att Def AV Per Ability Obtained
Devouring Pyre Chopper Devouring Pyre Chopper 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Shatterer Devouring Pyre Shatterer 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Casque Devouring Pyre Casque 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Cuirass Devouring Pyre Cuirass 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Gauntlets Devouring Pyre Gauntlets 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Faulds Devouring Pyre Faulds 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Sabatons Devouring Pyre Sabatons 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Band Devouring Pyre Band 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2% Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Gryphon Devouring Pyre Gryphon 8500 6500 10125 5000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 345% damage; Extra 45% damage for each unique piece of Devouring Pyre set owned; Extra 1,200% damage against Winter raids; Increases critical hit chance against Winter raids by 3%; Set 7: Increases critical hit chance by 2%; 10% chance to discover Slush on hit against Winter raids Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Devouring Pyre Amulet Devouring Pyre Amulet 6500 5000 7750 4000 Insatiable Element: 15% chance to deal 40,000 damage; Extra 4,200 damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 40% damage against Winter raids; Each attack has a 10% chance to trigger a second attack against Winter raids without additional cost while worn (this effect does not function if Haste is applied to the raid) Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Charred March Charred March 30 Generals: 2 Intellect, 2 Agility, 26 Any
85 Troops: 10 Melee, 10 Agility, 65 Any
30 Armaments: 8 Relic, 15 Siege, 7 Support
Power Bonus: 350%, +1000% vs Winter
Unending Flame: 13% chance to deal 400,000 damage; Extra 30,000 damage for each Undead troop in the legion; Extra 400,000 against Winter raids
Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Sala Blazewind Sala Blazewind 6750 3500 7625 Succumb to Flame: 10% chance to deal 72,500 damage; Extra 30% damage against Winter raids; Gains 30 Attack and Defense for every Incinerated Soldier owned; Provides a 60% Legion Special Power Bonus while in the Charred March legion Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Incinerated Soldier Incinerated Soldier 600 400 700 Gains 30 Attack and Defense for each Incinerated Soldier owned; Increases Player's Attack and Defense against Winter raids by 900; Provides a 6% Legion Special Power Bonus while in the Charred March legion Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Conflagration Conflagration Each attack by any raid member has a 25% chance to deal 100% damage against Winter raids; Extra 3% damage for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 50); Extra 100% damage if Living Flame is owned; Extra 150% damage if Flame Serpent is cast Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Living Flame Living Flame 1700 350 1788 Burning Spirit: 5% chance to deal 15% damage against Winter raids; Increases Legion Power by 20%; Gains 50 Attack and Defense for each Incinerated Soldier owned (MAX: 25) Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Scorching Trebuchet Scorching Trebuchet 4250 1000 4500 Fire Delivery System: 22% chance to deal 7% damage; Extra 7% damage against Winter raids; Provides a 6% Legion Special Power Bonus while in the Charred March legion Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018
Essence of Flame Essence of Flame 5000 3000 5750 Of the Essence: 15% chance to deal 6,500 damage against Winter raids; Extra 900 damage for each Scorching Trebuchet owned (MAX: 15); Provides a 3% Legion Special Power Bonus while in the Charred March legion Planet CoinLimited Time Item December 2018


Full Set Bonus

Stat Bonus
Attack 60500
Defense 46500
Perception 37000
Health none
Energy none
Stamina none
Honor none
PVP Bonus
Power none
Damage none
Deflect none
Colosseum Power
Tank
64650
Melee
67450
Ranged
71650
Healer
63250
Raid Attack Value: 72125
Duel Power: 46000



Lore

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.